- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Simple Invoices cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Simple Invoices service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Canada and the Province of Quebec.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Simple Invoices account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Simple Invoices will result in an immediate termination of your services.